At Lynnwood Park we pride our self on getting owners current with their mortgage or obligation, our hands on approach to work with the consumer bring out a spirit of cooperation that leads to solutions. More importantly it leads to a better working relationship with a consumer who has options. Those options save you our client time and money. Experience has shown us these options work.
At Lynnwood Park they work 55% of the time.
Possible options for customers who want to try to keep your home:
- Reinstatement: Payment of all amounts past-due at one time; This brings the loan current, and you continue making your regular monthly payment.
- Forbearance Agreement: Allows payment to remain delinquent for a reasonable period of time, then a schedule of payments is determined, which results in the loan being brought current over a designated period of time.
- Repayment Plan: A schedule of increased monthly payments paid until the loan is brought current over a designated period of time.
- Loan Modification: Offers a change in one or more terms of the original loan in order to make the monthly payments reasonably affordable.
Possible options for customers who do not want to keep your home:
- Short Sale: Allows delinquent borrower to sell home and use the proceeds to satisfy the mortgage debt even if the proceeds are less than a full payoff of the mortgage debt.
- Deed-in-Lieu of Foreclosure: The property is conveyed back to the lender by a deed “in lieu of” the lender foreclosing on the property.
Foreclosure is not always the right option; Lynnwood Park likes to provide alternative solutions. Our staff will help mediate between parties in order to reach a favorable financial arrangement.
- Geographic Area: Default Management services are offered thru out Georgia.
If you have questions or would like more information, please click here.